You will find latest TV shows and movies news here. Enjoy your time!

2011年3月29日星期二

Lea Michele Got Back Safe from an Car Accident

Glee heroine Lea Michele (Rachel Berry) had an car accident last Friday in LA when she was on the way home. Fortunately, she is fine.
Accident happened on 2 pm. Lea just finished working and on the way home. After this accident, she called 911. A witness said: "A couple of drunk girls hit her, got out of the car, giggled that she was famous, said something like 'are you drunk, too?' Then they drove off." This witness also said Lea note down their license plate number
This is not the first time Lea had an car accident. Before she auditioned for  Glee, she had one, she said "For my second audition I got into a massive car wreck, left my crashed car in the street and ran into the audition with cuts and glass in my hair. And then on the final audition, I had the worst neck ache from the car accident."

You may also like http://www.ohhdvds.com/

没有评论:

发表评论