You will find latest TV shows and movies news here. Enjoy your time!

2011年3月7日星期一

Comment On Supernatural


This time we talk about CW TV series SuperNatural. First we have to admit that I am scared and made a big courage to watch this show.


Of course, people are making efforts every day. After about 10 episodes, I know how to watch this show. It is no exaggeration to say that I can even predict when to close my eyes, cover my ears....

However, as being a hot TV show, SN can not just rely on endless exorcisms, spiritism, and God to make this show survival. Relying on Sam and Dean’s charm, they seize about 16 years old girls to 40 years’ old mother's eye. After all, in United States, exclude the Super Bowl and the basket, ice, baseball time, the remote controls are in female hands’ I am afraid.

Not surprisingly, SN will persist at least two seasons, perhaps, until we finally see God’s truth, we will suddenly realize: This is two brothers, big balls!

没有评论:

发表评论