You will find latest TV shows and movies news here. Enjoy your time!

2011年3月21日星期一

After 10 Years Orlando Plays Elf-Prince Again



He is the most charming elf, gentleman pirate, also he is a father, a young film maker. After 10 years, he will play elf prince again in Hobbits.

2001, The Lord of the Rings was on a show worldwide. Elf price Bloom won lots of fans. When Orlando won this character, he is a graduate student. He was excited about his role. When Peter came over for screen test, he saw me... I know that’s too much... I really learn a lot.
In the next Pirates of the Caribbean series, Orlando played sword. He is totally different from elf prince and let us know the other side of him. After 10 years, he plays elf prince again. Orlando feels confident: “I will play it in my way and it will work.” In the meantime, Orlando tries to be film maker, seeking his own way.

You may click here

没有评论:

发表评论