You will find latest TV shows and movies news here. Enjoy your time!

2011年3月10日星期四

Charlie Sheen Says Jon Cryer is a Betrayer




First Charlie Sheen had some words on Chunk Lorre, now he attacked Jon Cryer in Two and a Half Men. Charlie said when he troubled with Warner and CBS, Jon never contact him once.

“Jon never call me, he is a betrayer, totally! Stupid, very stupid!” Charlie said on Tuesday to an online Studio, “He announced a statement, what’s the point? After I called him coward? Betrayer? He will know?”

Charlie mentioned Jon in 28th Feb on Piers Morgan Tonight first time that Jon didn’t contact him at all. “I didn’t feel any support,” he said, “What I did is for those guys, but, no matter who, never give me any suppot.”

Charlie Sheen and Jon Cryer are together from 1st episode of Two and a Half Men. Jon won Best Supporting Role. Last week on Ellen’s talk show, Jon joked that he lost his job......

http://www.wix.com/chloe501/ohhdvds

没有评论:

发表评论